A nice perk of blogging and sharing recipes is that I get to review new recipe books.
The newest one that I was sent is called The New Fondue Cookbook by Simon and Schuster. It is actually being released today on Amazon!
I received this book from Simon & Schuster, Inc. in exchange for my honest review.
I received no monetary compensation. All opinions are my own.
I have never done true fondue at home. I make our favorite caramel dip a couple of times a year, but that is the closest to fondue we get. Since we are staying at home by ourselves this Christmas as all of our family is in 1,000 miles away, I thought doing fondue might be fun. I even have a tiny crockpot that would work to keep a fondue dip warm!
The New Fondue Cookbook includes 100 classic as well as more experimental recipes for fondues There are hot and cold as well as sweet and savory recipes. There are recipes that would be perfect for appetizers or desserts and also main dishes.
Here you can see a list of the 100 recipes included in this book.
There is a savory section of fondue recipes and a sweet section.
Here’s a few recipes I want to try:
- Three Cheese Fondue
- Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp
- Queson Chili Con Carne
- Pizza Fondue
- Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate Fondue
- Key Lime Pie Fondue
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fondue
- Marshmallow Fondue
- Homemade Butterscotch Fondue
- . . . and more!
If you want to get this book, you can find it HERE on Amazon.
Here are some items you may want to have on hand if start doing more fondue recipes:
- For many recipes, you would need a fondue pot. I like the way this 3-quart Cuisinart fondue pot looks, but it is a little pricey. This 2-quart fondue pot is half the price.
- You may want some dipping bowls.
- Antibacterial hand wipes
Have fun with fondue!!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.