Last month’s party worked great!
We switched to posting a new party only once a month, and having the new link-ups weekly show at the top of the post. We had 178 posts linked up, and because I don’t have to write a new post every month, it was no problem to pin all of the recipes weekly to Pinterest. I also sent out a weekly reminder to link up to the party.
This party is now the first post on the home page of Creative K Kids, so it is easy to find. Thanks for still linking up weekly and taking your time to make this party a part of your weekly routine.
There were two favorite recipes from January’s Tasty Tuesday’s linky party:
- Marshmallow Valentine Pops from Serenity You
- Hot Chocolate Bombs from My Uncommon Slice of Surburbia
I also said that I would share my personal favorites. As I pinned the posts, I thought about which ones I wanted to try for my family. Here are my personal favorites from this past month’s party:
- Tortellini Bake from Homemade on a Weeknight
- Instant Pot BBQ Pork Chops from Must Have Mom
- Easy Energy Balls (Gluten-Free) from Mommy Hates Cooking
- Homemade Low-Carb Sausage Balls from The Short Order Cook
- Sausage and Bean ‘Soup’er Recipe from Crafty Gardener
- Easy Garlic Butter Spread from Walking on Sunshine Recipes
- Leftover Candy Cane Cookies from Walking on Sunshine Recipes
- Easy Cinnamon Roll Bread from Walking on Sunshine Recipes
Since you all are foodies, you may also be interested in a few recipe books I received this past month
All of these books were given to me for free so that I could share them with my readers. I receive no compensation, and I always give my honest opinion. These are brand new recipe books that may be just what you need:
This is the book I am most excited about!
I have the 5-ingredient Slow-Cooker cookbook, so I know will love the The “I Love My Instant Pot” 5-Ingredient Recipe Book. There are 175 recipes — that can be quickly made with only 5 ingredients!!! Yay!
is very informational in explaining why an anti-inflammatory diet is very important for our health and how we can do this type of lifestyle. It then has kid-approved recipes for snacks, breakfast, lunch, dinner, desserts, and more! There are 100 recipes in this book.
is not something I would normally buy as I’m not into spicy food. But for those of you who are, you might love this recipe book. There are over 200 recipes, and they are all for the plant-based lifestyle.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY! Three recipes can be linked up every week.
- PLEASE follow Creative K Kids through one of the social media listed below.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Repetitive posts will only be pinned one time. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.