This is my favorite post of the month, because I get to share with you some of the best recipes from the past month.
With over 100 recipes linked up every week, it would be hard for me to choose which recipes are the best. So I just share which ones were clicked on the most by you! Here were the “winners” for September:
On September 1, the following two posts tied for the most clicks:
- Fast Elvis: Microwave Peanut Butter Banana Bread from Witty Vittles
- Mint Chocolate Sunflower Bites from Strength & Sunshine
On September 8, there was another tie for the most clicks:
- Tortellini and Sausage Soup from G+ (Grandparents Plus)
- Buckeye Brownie Cookies from Living on Cloud Nine
This delicious looking White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Latte from Delightfule Made received the most clicks on September 15th’s party.
These beautiful Easy Baked Stuffed Pork Chops with cranberry and apple from Feeding Big received the most clicks in September 22nd’s party.
And look at all these posts that had the most clicks from last week’s party!
- Baked Ziti from Momz Cuisine
- Mexican Cornbread from Winstead Wandering
- Savory Pumpkin Hummus from Strength and Sunshine
- Salted Caramel Sauce from Art from my Table
- The BEST Pumpkin Bars Recipe from Lexi Michelle Blog
- DIY Biscuit and Scone Bar from Pink Heels Pink Truck
We have 5 co-hosts this month!
This party has been awesome! We have had over 125 link-ups the last couple of weeks, so we brought on more help to pin your posts. If you have linked up a lot, then you have followed almost all of these co-hosts already. There is one completely new co-host, and one returning co-host from a couple of months ago. The rest of these ladies have been my faithful partners, and I am so thankful for them.
Tasty Tuesdays Linky Party
Dina from Savvy in the Kitchen, Maria from Maria Magdalena Living Ideas, Danielle from Creatively Homespun, Audrey from That Recipe, and Ashley from Forgetful Momma are our co-hosts for October.
Please make sure that you follow them in at least one way! They will be commenting on and pinning many of your posts.
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Non-food posts can always be linked up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party! Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.