Today is always a fun post for me to see which one of your terrific recipes had the most clicks in November! They all look great! Thanks for linking up here every week.
November 3rd’s party had two posts with the same amount of clicks:
- Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie Bars from AttaGirl Says
The following 4 posts had the same amount of clicks on November 10th’s party:
- Italian Garlic Butter Bread Sticks from Kleinworth & Co.
- from Ramblings of a (Bad) Domestic Goddess
- White Pizza with Bacon and Tomatoes from Delightfule Made
- Purple Sweet Potato Gnocchi With Tahini Parsley Sauce from Strength & Sunshine
Living on Cloud Nine’s Sweet Potato Crisp had the most clicks on November 17th’s party.
6 posts had the same amount of clicks on November 24th’s party!
- Brown Butter and Rosemary Mashed Sweet Potatoes from Spoonful of Flavor
- Apple Cider Pie from Domesticated Wild Child
- Shepherd’s Pie from Alisha Enid
- Sweet Potato Jalapeno Poppers from That Recipe
- Soft & Chewy Snickerdoodle Cookies from Alisha Enid
- Eggnog Ice Cream Float from Lemons for Lulu
Creative K Kids’ Tasty Tuesdays Linky Party
Danielle from Creatively Homespun, Maria from Maria Magdalena Living Ideas, , Audrey from That Recipe, and Ashley from Forgetful Momma are our co-hosts for December!
Please make sure that you follow them in at least one way! They will be commenting on and pinning many of your posts.
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.