Today is one of my favorite posts, because I get to see what you liked best out of all the food posts that were linked up!
Here are this month’s featured posts:
On August 5, Life with Garnish’s post of Baked Ranch Potato Wedges overwhelming got the most clicks — 29!! They do look yummy! Our own Anna from Family Living On a Budget received the most clicks on August 12 for her post of Zucchini Stuffing Muffins. Another great recipe for my zucchini! Our co-host from last month had the most clicks on August 19! Not only do my great co-hosts pin and omment on your posts, but they have great recipes too! Dina from My Un-Entitled Life linked up a Yummy Tacos Recipe! And these Banana Nutella Fudge Popsicles with Chocolate Chips shared by ABC Creative Learning received the most clicks on August 26.
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
‘); // ]]>