I always look forward to featuring the posts that received the most clicks from the previous month. This week I will feature recipes that received the most clicks in November.
This type of post is not Pinterest or social media friendly, but I love to share the great posts that are linked up every week here. So many of you take the time to link up every week, and I really do appreciate it.
I also would love for you to check out my contributor post! Here is an overnight French Toast Casserole for Thanksgiving or Christmas . . . or any other time of the year!
You can pin it HERE.
We also have new co-hosts for December and January! Their links are below. Please follow them in at least one social media as they will be commenting on your posts and pinning them.
Meet Jennifer from Simple Hacks Living and Jen from The Halfway Homemaker!
Here are the most clicked recipes from November 4:
- Chicken with Wild Rice Soup from 2 Kids and Tired Cooks
Here are the most clicked recipes from November 11:
- The Gracious Wife’s Brie and Chive Biscuits received 9 clicks.
Here are the most clicked recipes from November 18:
- Stuffing Remix- Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipes from The Gracious Wife
- Thanksgiving Pumpkin Pie Cheese Ball Dessert from What Rose Knows
- Thanksgiving Cranberry Salad from Annie’s Home.
Here are the most clicked recipes from November 25:
- October Unprocessed: Breakfast Ideas from A Life in Balance
- Southern Brown Sugar Pecan Pie from The Gracious Wife
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.