Vacation is over, and life is crazy busy with trying to clean up after vacation: laundries, cleaning freezers and refrigerators while the food supply is low, taking care of all the junk we took on vacation . . . the list goes on and on . . . I need another vacation!
Therefore, I am glad that today is the day that I feature the most clicked posts from last month! I organized all my pictures in the car while I was traveling, and I have a lot of food posts I can write up, but I have no time tonight!
The first day in July was a Tasty Tuesdays party, and this LOW CALORIE PEANUT BUTTER SMOOTHIE from My Family Mealtime received the most clicks. Peanut Butter Smoothie + Low Calories = HUGE WINNER!!
July 8th’s Campfire Grilled Chicken & Veggie Foil Packet Dinner by Intelligent Domestications received the most clicks. I think I will be using this recipe one day!
Mama’s High Strung’s post of Coconut Raspberry Ice Pops got the most clicks on July 15th’s party! YUM!
These Fish Tacos with Grilled Pineapple Slaw and Chipotle Cream by Pure Grace Farms received 9 clicks on July 22nd!
Last week, Life with Garnish’s post, No-Bake Chocolate Chip Granola Bars received the most clicks. I will have to try these! I love homemade granola bars.
These recipes were all great! Come link up your food posts and we’ll see which terrific recipes get featured next month! Thanks for linking up!
We have a new co-host this month!
Dina from My UN-Entitled Life is staying on for another month! She did a great job with Keitha from The Bajan Texan last month in pinning and commenting on your posts. This month, Anna from Family Living on a Budget is joining Dina and me in hosting this party on her blog!
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.