On the first week of every month, I share which posts from the previous month had the most clicks. I am so thankful for all of you linking up and visiting other posts and supporting your fellow bloggers! For those of you who are not bloggers but come to see my recipes, then this linky is an easy way to find more great recipes for you to try!
For the first week of May, My Pinterventures, who was one of last month’s co-hosts, shared her recipe for Chocolate Blueberry Muffins. She received 11 views for this recipe!
For the second week of May, my post for Homemade Egg Rolls received 9 clicks;
and Jenn’s Random Scraps’ recipe for Zucchini Pasta received 7 clicks.
The third week of May, this Bruschetta Recipe from A Cowboy’s Life received 7 clicks:
The fourth week we had two posts tied with 6 clicks each:
Pure Grace Farms shared her recipes for SEARED SALMON WITH FENNEL AND SUGAR SNAP SLAW.
And Healthy Potato Salad from Simply Fresh Dinners also received 6 clicks.
Link up your food posts and maybe your posts will be featured next month!
This month, Tamara from OKC Mom of 3 and Dee from Meatloaf and Melodrama are running this party on their blogs! We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
**Tammy at Creative K Kids (Blog)** Pinterest/Facebook/Google+/Twitter/Instagram **Tamara at OKC Mom of 3 (Blog)** Pinterest/Facebook/Google+/Twitter/ **Dee at Meatloaf and Melodrama (Blog)** Pinterest/Facebook/Google+/Twitter/
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
‘); // ]]>