Before we get to this month’s favorite recipes, I want to let you know of a few things that are ending soon!
There were many posts that were loved by everyone on October 4:
- Apple Cinnamon Cream Cheese Breakfast Braid from DelightfulEMade
- Apple Crumble in a Jar Recipe from Home Cooking Memories
- Slow Cooker Chicken Chowder from Mama Mommy Mom
- Caramel Apple Pound Cake from Sweet Pea
- Pumpkin Toffee Chip Scones from Seasonal and Holiday Recipe Exchange
Lou Lou Girls Easy Green Smoothie Recipe had the most clicks on October 11th’s party.
Easy Peasy Life Matters’ Wild Rice & Mushroom Chicken Soup and from Garden Matter received the most clicks from October 25th’s party.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.