October’s parties had a lot of fun recipes linked up! I shared which recipes had the most clicks below. Which one is your favorite?
The two favorite recipes from October 2nd’s party were fun fall/Halloween recipes:
- Pumpkin Patch Dirt Pudding Cups from Cooking with Carlee (October 2nd’s party)
- Halloween Spider on Spinach Artichoke Hummus from Comfort Spring
Julie’s Creative Lifestyle’s Simple Crock Pot Beef Stew Recipe was the favorite recipe from October 9th’s party. What a perfect recipe for those cooler fall days!
There were many more fall & Halloween favorite recipes from October 16th’s party:
- Pretzel Candy Idea (Apple Pretzel Bites) from Burlap + Blue
- Chocolate Hazelnut Pumpkins from Seasonal and Holiday Recipe Exchange
- Marshmallow Cream Filled Chocolate Coffin Cupcakes from Seasonal and Holiday Recipe Exchange
- Goblin Potion Healthy Halloween Smoothie from Clean & Scentsible
- Chocolate Sugar Cookie Spiders from Delightful E Made
Two recipes had the most views from October 23rd’s party:
- Yum! Look at these Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Muffins from Blogghetti
- Cherry Ginger Mock Margarita Recipe from Playdates to Parties
And getting ready for Thanksgiving, Happily Homegrown’s post, Let’s Talk Turkey, had the most views from October 30th’s party.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.