Today, I get to share all the recipes that you liked the most from March’s parties. I always get hungry preparing this post!
Lime Sherbet Floats (St Patrick’s Day Floats) from Home Cooking Memories had the most clicks from March 5th’s party.
Puff Pastry Breakfast Tarts from The Kittchen had the most clicks from March 12th’s party.
There was a four-way tie for the most clicks from March 19th’s party.
Meatless Monday – Falafel Burger from The Lazy Gastronome
- Instant Pot Chicken and Rice from The Juggling Act Mama
Spring Vegetable Garden Appetizer from Comfort Spring
Chicken and Rice Casserole from Lou Lou Girls
One-Pot Fennel & Stout Beef Meatball Stew from Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck had the most clicks from March 26th’s party.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.