It’s always fun to go back and look at the past year to see what did well.
Today I am going to share 2 different food groups of posts. The first group are some recipes that did really well from this party.
I could only look at my Pinterest analytics for the past 90 days to get this information, but here are some posts that did very well in the past 3 months. These were all pins I pinned from this party. My co-hosts pin your posts as well, so I’m sure some others did very well too, but I don’t have the stats on those. Here are the top 5 posts:
- Simple Air Fryer Boxed Brownies from Fluster Bluster had 347 saves and 246 clicks from the pin to the actual post in the past 90 days.
- Blueberry Sour Cream Coffee Cake Recipe from 3 Boys and a Dog had 222 saves in the last 90 days.
- Looking for easy ground beef recipes? We’ve got them! from 3 Boys and a Dog has had 135 clicks from the pin to the actual post in the past 90 days.
- Crunchy Oven Roasted Chickpeas from She Saved had 82 clicks from the pin to the actual post in the past 90 days.
- Kung Pao Tofu from The Bearded Hiker had 50 saves in the last 90 days.
I next looked at my google analytics to see which of my food posts did well in 2019. Here are the top 10 posts:
- My Candy Apple Bar has been my hottest food post for a few years. I almost didn’t do this post, but I figured I was doing it for my daughter’s birthday party, so I might as well write about it. I’m so glad I did! It just goes to show that you never know what will do well when you write about it.
- Easy Cheeseburger Pie — a very easy recipe!
- Tony Tiger Bites — a very easy dessert recipe (no bake)
- Recipes Perfect for Dr. Seuss Celebrations
- Easy Rice, Tuna Fish, and Egg Dish — another recipe that I didn’t think would do well, but I decided to share it as my kids love it.
- No-Bake Cornflake Cookies — again, a very easy dessert
- Chocolate Eclair Cake
- 20 Penguin Food Ideas for Kids
- Chex Muddy Buddies Recipe
- French Apple Pie
I thought it was interesting that many of these recipes would be very simple recipes to make. One take-away that may be true is that people want easy recipes. Most of us don’t have time to make time-consuming recipes these days.
It will be interesting to see what does well in 2020. Thanks for participating in this party. As you can see from the top 5 recipes listed above, this party can make a difference for your blog!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.