Normally, I try to add a new recipe every week, but sometimes I get too busy with life. Last night I decided to update my menu pages as I hadn’t added new recipes for months! It’s much easier for me to add recipes to my menu now that I use the FooGallery Plugin. I shared a few months ago how to use the FooGallery Plugin and why I switched to using the FooGallery Plugin compared to the what I used to do for my menu pages.
Since I have the FooGallery Plugin, It is easy for to share some of my favorite Easter recipes along with a picture.
I could use my Inlinkz subscription to do a gallery of pictures as well, but the FooGallery Plugin lets me search within my media for the picture so it’s one less step.
Here are some of the recipes that I am looking at as possible candidates for Easter dinner:
- I have a friend that is coming who will make the bread, but often in the past, I have made Angel Biscuits. They are always a favorite.
- As side dishes, I may make Homemade Macaroni and Cheese. Sometimes I have made a Hashbrown Casserole, and sometimes I have made Make-Ahead Mashed Potatoes.
- For vegetables, I sometimes just make do some fresh green beans or a green bean casserole. Our Broccoli Casserole is always a good choice as well.
- I am going to ask another friend to bring a jello salad, but a seven layer salad also always goes well with our Easter meal.
- Then there are a million choices for dessert. I have someone bring one dessert, so I will either make a couple of the pies below as other choices or I will make a couple of the bar recipes that I show below. Something lemony is always great for Easter! If I was the only one making dessert, I might go with the Chocolate Eclair Cake which is a personal favorite. Carrot Cake is an Easter favorite as well.
- Our main meat will be ham, which is super easy to make!
If you do more of a brunch option, Neilson Massey sent me an email with a couple of recipes that look delicious. I also like my own Cinnamon Swirl Coffee Cake.
What do you prepare for Easter? I pray you have a great day with family and friends celebrating Christ’s sacrifice on our behalf!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.