Happy New Year!
Thank you so much for being a regular participant of this party!
As we enter 2019 today, I am hoping this party can continue to encourage foodie bloggers. I am so thankful for the other hosts of this party who are so faithful to post weekly and to pin your recipes. They are among the best hosts I have ever had the privilege to partner with in doing linky parties. Thank you to Audrey from That Recipe and Lisa from Blogghetti for all you do! This party would not be possible without them.
Next week, I am aiming to have an amazing cookbook giveaway to share with you. Today is the last day you can enter this giveaway for a Breakfast cookbook. It has very low entries, so you have a great chance of winning the giveaway if you enter!
I also am also going to try to figure out which one of my recipes was the most viewed recipes in 2018. I’ll share the results with you in a couple of weeks. I always find it fascinating to discover what my readers enjoyed the most. Sometimes I am really surprised!
We only had three weeks of parties in December, and we only had 3 favorite recipes from those weeks. Here are the most viewed recipes linked up to December’s parties:
No Chill Gingerbread Cookies from Food Meanderings had the most clicks from December 4th’s linky party.
Hot and Bubbly Stuffed Mushrooms with Gouda and Crab from Curly Crafty Mom had the most clicks from December 11th’s party.
Martha Washington Candy from Marilyn’s Treats had the most clicks from December 18th’s party.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.