Today I get to share all of your favorite posts from last weeks parties!
There were five weeks last month and a lot of clicks, so there were a lot of favorites! Look at all these yummy posts!
Favorite Recipes from April 2:
- Milk Chocolate Cake Pops from Busy Being Jennifer
- Philly Cheesesteak Cabbage Rolls from My . . . Kitchen
Favorite Recipes from April 9:
- Fat Free Vinaigrette and Italian Pasta Salad from Stuffed Veggies
- Chocolate Creme Patissiere Pastry Cream from Mean Green Chef
- Buffalo Chicken Keto Taquitos from My . . . Kitchen
Favorite Recipes from April 16:
- Black Bean Coconut Brownies from That Recipes
- Cinnamon Roll Waffles from Juggling Act Mama
- Loaded Thai Salad with Orange Peanut Dressing from The Painted Apron
- Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizzas from Comfort Spring
Favorite Recipes from April 23:
- Baked Citrus Chicken Recipe: With Grapefruit and Lemon from April Golightly
- Pulled Pork Street Tacos from A Proverbs 31 Wife
- Ersatz Dirty Rice from Trial and Error Home Ec
- Strawberry Lemonade Punch Recipe from Walking on Sunshine
Favorite Recipes from April 30:
- Grilled Steak Fajitas from Delightful E Made
- Party Panache Hawaiian Party Bites from The Painted Apron
- Grilled Shrimp Tacos with Jalapeno Mango Slaw Recipe from Live Love Texas
- Seared Duck Breast from Welina Home
- Grilled Steak Salad with Chive Yogurt Dressing from Mommy Evolution
- 7 Sensational Ways to Serve Cauliflower Gnocchi from Healthy Helper Blog
- Easy Mexican Lasagna Recipe from Home Cooking Memories
2 giveaways are still going on! (And more will giveaways will be added soon!)
- 2o Recipes Kids Should Know Cookbook (very low entries!)
- Mothers Day Cash Giveaway — open only until May 10
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.