I always have fun going back to see which posts did the best for the year. It was interesting to me, that of all my posts, my food posts were not the most viewed posts. Tony’s Tiger Bites actually was my 6th best post for the year. Make Ahead Burritos was my 11th most viewed post of the year.
By a landslide, my first Minute to Win It post that I shared last year received the most views. I decided to write up that post last year on a whim. We had done all the work for a Sunday School party we hosted, so I thought I may as well write it up and include a printable we used to keep track of the scores for different teams. I was surprised when I saw how well it did! This year, it took off, especially the month of December. Almost 1/4 of my total views came from that post alone — Pinterest being my main referral.
So, you never know! Just keep sharing your ideas!
My food posts do add to my total overall views, and I can come here to Creative K Kids to find my favorite recipes instead of going to look them up in various cookbooks, so I am glad they are here!
Here were my top 5 food posts for 2015:
- Tony’s Tiger Bites
- Make Ahead Burritos
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Monkey Bread
- Cottontail Sweet and Salty Chex Mix
- Sweet Blueberry Muffins
Only one post from 2014 (Pumpkin Cheesecake Monkey Bread) made it into 2015’s favorite food posts:
Favorite food posts from 2014:
- Monkey Bread
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Monkey Bread
- Chicken Parmesan
- Brownie Peppermint Bark
- No Bake Oatmeal Cookies
Creative K Kids’ Tasty Tuesdays Linky Party
**Starting in January, I will be adding 5 permanent hosts to this party. They are the bloggers who have been co-hosting this party the last few months. I could not do this party without them as they promote the party and pin all the posts for me. I will have room for one co-host in January. The co-host’s responsibility would be to add the rules and linky to the bottom of a new post every Tuesday in January. We post the party at 7 am CST. I would send you the html for the post. At the top of your post, you would share a recipe or a round-up of recipes or your favorite recipes from the previous week. You would also be responsible for pinning to our party board and leaving a comment on any recipes that linkup between #126-150 on the party. Some weeks, you may not have any to do depending on how many recipes are linked up. Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested in co-hosting one month of this party. If I get more than one response, I will schedule you out to future months. Thank you for linking up to this party!
Danielle from Creatively Homespun, Maria from Maria Magdalena Living Ideas, , Audrey from That Recipe, and Ashley from Forgetful Momma are our co-hosts for December!
Please make sure that you follow them in at least one way! They will be commenting on and pinning many of your posts.
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.