Last night, I spent hours updating my Miscellaneous Appetizers and Snacky Foods landing page. Now all my recipes have a landing page. While I was doing this, I had to update several pictures. I have changed hosts for this blog three times, and many of the links for my pictures were broken. Also, many of my pictures were huge. I didn’t know I should resize pictures when I first started blogging.
Three of my favorite recipes that I make every fall were posts that I had to resize the pictures and fix the links. I have made the Apple Caramel Dip several times this year already for different parties and family functions. It is super easy, cheap, and makes a large portion of dip.
You can find the recipes here:
- Homemade delicious Caramel Corn
- Apple Caramel Dip
- Candy Corn Popcorn Treats — your kids will love these!
Tasty Tuesdays Linky Party
Dina from Savvy in the Kitchen, Maria from Maria Magdalena Living Ideas, Danielle from Creatively Homespun, Audrey from That Recipe, and Ashley from Forgetful Momma are our co-hosts for November!
Please make sure that you follow them in at least one way! They will be commenting on and pinning many of your posts.
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.