This is my favorite easy 5-ingredient Crockpot Meatloaf Recipe.
I have made this crock-pot meatloaf recipe 3 times in the past 4 months that we have lived in Florida, and I think I have only used my crockpot one or two other times in total. I love it because it is so easy to mix together, and the meatloaf is done and ready for our Sunday dinner after church. My kids also love the recipe. This past Sunday, I put the meatloaf in the crockpot before church. After church, I cooked some baked potatoes in the microwave while I had frozen broccoli cooking on the stove. Dinner was made quickly; it was filling; and everyone declared it a winner.
I found this recipe in the Fix-It and Forget-It 5 Ingredient Favorites cookbook by Phyllis Pellman Good. (affiliate link)
- 1/2 cup ketchup divided
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup dry quick oats
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
Reserve 2 Tablespoons ketchup.
Combine ground beef, eggs, dry oats, soup mix, and remaining ketchup.
Shape into loaf. Place in slow cooker.
Top with remaining ketchup.
Cover and cook on Low for 6-8 hours or on High for 2-4 hours.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.