In just a couple weeks, many people will gather to watch the New England Patriots play against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Entertaining for big parties and gatherings does not need to stressful when you have Hormel on your side. Hormel gave me some coupons where I could get some free party trays in exchange for my honest review. Around the same time that I received the coupons, my grandma passed away. I flew to be at the funeral and be with the family, and then when I got back home, I was in the middle of Christmas preparations.
I saved the coupons for when I went to Illinois for Christmas and New Year’s Day. Since I was living out of a suitcase and going between different homes, I was not able to make food items like I normally would do. Being able to help supply food for our New Year’s Celebration by using the coupons for the HORMEL GATHERINGS® Party Trays was helpful.
I also picked up some other appetizer items that needed to be warmed up in the oven, and we put together a quick veggie tray. By using the HORMEL GATHERINGS® Party Trays and the easy appetizer items, we had a wonderful New Year’s Party that was stress free!
Since the big football game is on a Sunday, I will have to pick up another HORMEL GATHERINGS® Party Tray for our party. We are having special meetings at our church that day. Saturday night we will have a pizza dinner for our team that will be arriving; then on Sunday we will have our regular church services, lunch on the grounds, and then another service. By the time we sit down to watch the game in the evening, I will not feel like making any food. But with Hormel on my side, we will be prepared.
I love how the trays came with crackers still in plastic sleeves. I didn’t have to go pick up any more crackers to go with the meat and cheese. It was all fresh tasting, and it was enough for several people.
How do you throw a party without stressing about making a lot of food?
We still need one new host! Here are the requirements to hosting a Tasty Tuesday’s party:
You are committing to posting every Tuesday at 8 am EST a recipe post (either a recipe, a round-up of recipes, or features from the previous party) and pinning 25 recipes that are linked up to this party to our Tasty Tuesday’s board. You would be part of our Facebook group where you would receive the scripts and be assigned the numbers you would pin. Tammy’s email is [email protected] Thank you!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.