Many people have picked up or revived hobbies during this time of staying at home due to the Coronavirus.
My 2nd daughter has tried to establish healthier habits. We had been going to our local YMCA since she wasn’t able to do spring soccer, but that closed. Since our church has a gym that no one is using, she would go run and walk as well as do some exercises.
She also started to make food videos again to go along with my Tasty Tuesday’s posts. A couple of the recipes that she made a video for was for healthier food items that she would like to eat for a snack or for a meal.
One of the recipes she made was for Easy Oatmeal Peanut Butter Energy Balls.
These balls included only 6 ingredients, were easy for her to make, required no baking or cooking, and taste good!
Here is her video for the Oatmeal Peanut Butter Energy Balls:
6 ingredients, no-bake, healthier snack option
- ⅓ cup honey
- ⅔ cup peanut butter
- 1½ cup oatmeal
- ⅓ cup flaxseed
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
Mix all of the ingredients together.
Roll the mixture into 1" balls.
Place the balls in the refrigerator or freezer until they are hard.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.