My daughter loves to come home and make herself a smoothie. I don’t mind as it’s a lot better to drink a smoothie than to eat junk food.
This fruit smoothie is the one that she usually makes for herself.
You only need 3 ingredients and a blender to make this smoothie! One day, she took pictures and made this little video to show you how easy it is to make this smoothie for yourself!
You can see in the video that she used some frozen fruit that I had bought in the freezer section of the grocery store, but usually she just uses frozen strawberries that we picked when it was strawberry season here.
Try it out and let us know how you liked it!
- 1 cup plain or vanilla yogurt*
- 1-2 cups frozen fruit
- Vanilla extract if using plain yogurt
- *Sweetener sugar, Stevia, or honey may be desired if plain yogurt was used.
Put all ingredients into a blender.
Blend until it is a smoothie consistency.
If needed, add ice to make it thicker or water to make it smoother.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.