The first guest post I ever did was what I called Impossible Cheeseburger Pie.
I really don’t know why it was called “impossible” as it is one of the easiest recipe to make. The link to that guest post no longer works, so I am adding it here to Creative K Kids. My kids love it, and it so easy to make. I often will cook up 4 pounds of ground beef/ground turkey at a time and then freeze a couple of the pounds. This recipe is a fast recipe to make as I can pull out the already cooked beef, defrost it, and add it to this recipe.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 2 eggs
Cook ground beef and onion; drain. Stir in salt (if desired).
Spread in greased 9" pie plate; sprinkle with cheese.
Stir remaining ingredients with fork until blended.
Pour into 9" pie plate.
Bake 25 minutes at 400 degrees or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
By the way, I buy all my ground beef, ground turkey, chicken breasts, pork tenderloin, and bacon with Zaycon. In fact, I have to get some this morning! I love that I don’t have to watch for sales, and I always have meat in my freezer. We entertain a lot, so I go through food fast. Here is my influencer link to Zaycon. As a first-customer, you can get 20% off your FIRST order with this code: BL20. This promo expires 3/31/17. If you want to be an influencer of Zaycon, you can find out more information through my referral link HERE.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Easy #recipe: Cheeseburger Pie! Your kids will love it! Also link up your recipes to our #tastytuesdays #linkyparty.” quote=”Easy #recipe: Cheeseburger Pie! Your kids will love it! Also link up your recipes to our #tastytuesdays #linkyparty.”]
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.