Growing up, we have always had one favorite brownie recipe.
It is the easiest recipe to throw together! You can frost them or just sprinkle powdered sugar on top. Of course, we love to eat them with ice cream.
- 1 c. margarine
- 2 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 c. flour
- 1/2 c. unsweetened cocoa
Cream together margarine and sugars.
Add vanilla and eggs.
Add flour, salt, and cocoa. Beat until creamy.
Pour into a greased 9″x 13″ pan. Bake for 35 minutes at 350 degrees. When brownies are cooled, frost with chocolate frosting.
This is a recipe that I had posted four years ago, but my daughter just made them and posted a video showing how easy it is to make these brownies.
One reason I like this recipe besides how easy it is to make is that it makes a 9″ x 13″ pan of brownies. The brownies are a good thickness as well. They are soft and chewy. We love them!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.