I love this pie, because it’s quick and easy to make, and it’s a pie all ages enjoy! The pudding is baby and kid friendly, but it is a pie that my grandma also enjoys. It is also is a light pie if you do not want a super-rich or heavy desert.
- 11/2 cup cold milk divided
- 1 package 3 ounces JELLO Devil's Food Flavor Pudding and Pie Filling (I just used Aldi's chocolate pudding mix)
- 1 tub 8 ounces cool whip, thawed; divided
- 1 6 ounces Graham Cracker Pie Crust (you could also use a regular cooked pie crust)
- 1 package 3 ounces JELLO White Chocolate Flavor Pudding and Pie Filling
Pour 3/4 cup of cold milk into a medium bowl. Add Devil's Food Flavor chocolate pudding mix. Beat with a wire whisk 1 minute. (Mixture will be thick.) Gently stir in 1/2 of whipped topping. Spoon evenly into crust.
Pour remaining 3/4 cup cold milk into another medium bowl. Add white chocolate flavor pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 1 minute (mixture will be thick.) Gently stir in remaining whipped topping. Spread over pudding layer in crust.
Refrigerate 4 hours or until set. Garnish, if desired. Store leftover pie on refrigerator. Serves 8.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Get this easy recipe for Double Chocolate Pudding Pie! #tastytuesday #recipes #linkyparty” quote=”Share on Twitter! —> Get this easy recipe for Double Chocolate Pudding Pie! #tastytuesday #recipes #linkyparty!]
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.