Last week, I shared how I wasn’t able to cook much because of my rotator cuff tendon surgery.
I shared some easy one-hand meals I had made plus I have been given many meals by my church family. I am getting much better; but I still haven’t been cooking that much.
Since I haven’t been making any new recipes, I thought I would share some of the Fourth of July dessert recipes that have been linked up to our parties. I am always looking for fun recipes to try for different events, so maybe this round-up of patriotic dessert recipes will be helpful for you as you think ahead to the Fourth of July.
Here are 25 dessert recipes for the Fourth of July or any other patriotic holiday:
- Red, White, and Blue Layered Berry Fudge from Seasonal & Holiday Exchange
- Strawberry Cupcakes from Carol’s Kitchen
- Patriotic Brownies from All Because She Saved
- Patriotic Bundt Cake Recipe from All Because She Saved
- Patriotic Mini Meltaway Butter Cookies from Tinselbox
- Patriotic Strawberries from Sparkles to Sprinkles
- Patriotic Red, White, and Blue Mousse Parfait Recipe from Mommy Evolution
- Red, White and Blue Pretzel Bark from Busy Being Jennifer
- 4th of July Marshmallow Pinwheels Recipe from Home Cooking Memories
- Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries from SimpleJoys
- Patriotic Ribbon Jello from Creative K Kids
- Flag Waffle Recipe from Ann’s Entitled Life
- 4th of July Fruit Platter from Comfort Spring
- 4th of July Rice Krispies Pops from Mommy Evolution
- Strawberry Cheesecake Fluff Salad from Delightful E Made
- Lemon Raspberry Pie Recipe from Mommy Evolution
- Lemon Strawberry Poke Cake Recipe from Home Cooking Memories
- Easy 4th of July Cookie Bars from Crystal & Co.
- 4th of July Rice Krispie Treat Ice Cream Cones from Crystal & Co.
- Flag Fruit Pizza from Walking on Sunshine
- Fireworks Blondies Recipe from Ann’s Entitled Life
- Patriotic No-Bake Cheesecake Trifle from Sparkles to Sprinkles
- Patriotic Trifle Weight Watchers from Marilyns Treats
- No Bake Cheesecake Pudding Parfaits from Walking on Sunshine
- Patriotic Sugar Cookies from Creative K Kids
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.