This is truly one of the easiest cookie recipes you could ever make.
And it is one of the yummiest.
My mom has made these ever since she was given the recipe by one of our friends over 20 years ago. And it is just as easy — if not easier — than No Bake Oatmeal Cookies, Tony’s Tiger Bites, and Scotcheroos. The kids love these. And the adults do too.
You just need 4 ingredients, one pot, and a pan to put the cookies on to cool. Here’s the recipe:
- 6 cups corn flakes
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
Measure out cornflakes and keep separate.
Combine sugar and corn syrup in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir until the mixture comes to a boil. Make sure you stir or the mixture will burn.
Immediately remove from heat; add peanut butter, stirring to combine.
Gently stir in corn flakes. Toss gently to combine.
Quickly drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto a non-stick large baking sheet or a baking sheet that is lined with parchment or wax paper. Allow cookies to stand at room temperature at least 30 minutes or until set. Store in an airtight container.
Try them and let me know what is your favorite: Cornflake Cookies, No-Bake Oatmeal Cookies, Tony Tiger Bites or Scotcheroos?
Danielle from Creatively Homespun, Audrey at That Recipe, and Ashley from Forgetful Momma are our co-hosts for August.
Please make sure that you follow them in at least one way! They will be commenting on and pinning many of your posts.
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.