This Corn Flakes Holly Cookie Recipe is one of my favorite cookie recipes as they are easy to make, inexpensive, beautiful, and not as unhealthy for you as some cookies are.
These cookies would be very pretty arranged in a circular shape like a wreath and other cookies placed in the middle of the “wreath.” When I made them this past Sunday, I just put them on a platter with nothing else, and I received comments like I always do every time I make them on how pretty they are.
Making these cookies is very similar to making Rice Krispy treats. You melt the butter and marshmallows, add the food coloring, then add the corn flakes. Scoop the mixture out by tablespoons onto a buttered cookie sheet. Place 3 cinnamon red hots on top of each cookie. Let cookies cool and harden before removing from cookie sheet and placing on a platter. Enjoy!
**There will be no linky party next Tuesday. Have a Merry Christmas!**
We still need one new host for January!
A host must commit to posting every Tuesday at 8 am Eastern Time a recipe post (either a recipe, a round-up of recipes, or features from the previous party) and pinning 25 recipes that are linked up to this party to our Tasty Tuesday’s board. You would be part of our Facebook group where you would receive the scripts and be assigned the numbers you would pin. Tammy’s email is [email protected] Thank you!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.