Maybe where you live, you are starting to look forward to cool fall nights.
Not me. I live in Florida, and summer continues for at least two months — and November and December can be warm too! August and September are worse than June and July for me. I think it is because I lived in the North all my life, and by September, I am ready for the heat to subside. But it doesn’t.
So we need some cool food. Even if you live in a cool climate, salads can be eaten year around. I went through a couple of months of our Tasty Tuesday parties, and found these 40 salad recipes.
40 Cold Salads for Hot Summer Days
Click on the links below to go see the recipes!
- Tortellini Pasta Salad with Corn and Blueberries from Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck
- Spicy Pineapple Salsa from Cooking with Ewa
- Classic Macaroni Salad from Delightful E Made
- Healthy Broccoli Salad with Apples and Cherries from Delightful E Made
- Apple Tortellini Salad Recipe from Mommy Evolution
- Tomato and Feta Pasta Salad from Mama of Many Blessings
- Fresh Melon Fruit Salad from Marilyn’s Treats
- Amish Pasta Salad from Marilyn’s Treats
- Navy Bean Salad from Marilyn’s Treats
- The Best Easy Italian Pasta Salad: Pepperoni, Fresh Mini Mozzarella Balls from Crafting a Family
- Antipasto Salad from Living on Cloud Nine
- Fresh Fruit Salad with Creamy Honey Lime Dressing from Seasonal and Holiday Recipe Exchange
- Grandma’s 7-Layer Salad from Fluster Buster
- Smoky Ground Cumin & Paprika Corn Salad from Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck
- 3 Color Pasta Salad from Marilyn’s Treats
- Creamy Grape Salad from Marilyn’s Treats
- Blue Cheese Cole Slaw from Marilyn’s Treats
- Easy Marinated Cucumber Salad from All Because She Saved
- Fresh Strawberry Spinach Salad * Easy Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing * from Seasonal and Holiday Recipe Exchange
- Easy Cavatappi Pasta Parmesan from Organized Salad
- Summer Cucumber Salad with Spicy Vinaigrette Dressing from Food Wine Sunshine
- Fresh Corn Salad with Cucumbers and Red Peppers from Food Wine Sunshine
- Broccoli Bacon Salad from Savory with Soul
- Pasta Salad Recipe from Clean & Scentsible
- Cucumber Tomato and Red Onion Salad from Marilyn’s Treats
- Tuna Salad in Canteloupe Bowl from Marilyn’s Treats
- Cauliflower Salad from Julia’s Creative Lifestyle
- Asian Cucumber Salad from Stuffed Veggies
- Pimento Cheese Potato Salad from Mrs. Kringle’s Kitchen
- Summer BBQ Bacon Potato Salad from Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck
- Tomato, Spinach, & Bacon Pearl Couscous Salad from Uncommon Designs
- Easy Penne Pasta Salad from Organized Island
- Orzo Pasta Salad from Mama of Many Blessings
- Baby Sweet Pea & Radish Salad with Havarti & Dill from Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck
- Peach, Chicken and Caramelized Corn Salad from Lou Lou Girls
- Grilled Peach, Avocado, and Goat Cheese Arugula Salad from The Short Order Cook
- California Cobb Salad from The Lazy Gastronome
- Italian Chicken Pasta Salad from Mean Green Chef
- Chicken Jerk Salad from Marilyn’s Treats
- Shrimp Cobb Salad from Marilyn’s Treats
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.