What a busy summer!
After getting back from vacation, I immediately started getting ready for our church’s VBS. I am the director of the program, so the preparation part of VBS is my biggest job. We had our VBS last week — and it went well!
Two of our nieces stayed with us for two weeks. They are great girls, and we are sad to see them leave today. We have spent the last two weeks trying to pack our days full of fun memories.
I am also teaching at our little one room schoolhouse this year, so I am trying to clean up 10 years of stuff and get all the curriculum ready. Plus, I still have to exercise my arm daily as well as go to therapy for my rotator cuff surgery.
Because of all of these important life tasks, I have not made any new recipes or taken any pictures of recipes. So instead, I am going to share some of your recipes over the next few weeks. This week, I am going to share a round-up of summer cold desserts; next week, I will share all the favorite recipes from July; the following week, I will share some favorite cold salads, and on the third week of August, I’ll share some back to school lunchbox recipes.
Since I live in Florida, I am always looking for cold desserts. We have summer year around. These desserts that have been linked up to our parties the past few weeks look delicious!
20 Cold Desserts Perfect for Hot Days
- Delicately Sweet Honey & Lemon Ice Cream from Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck
- Light & Airy Lemon Fluff Dessert from Fluster Buster
- Apple Mango Yogurt Pops from Busy Being Jennifer
- Rainbow Jello Ice Pops from Must Have Mom
- Easy Chocolate Covered Frozen Bananas Recipe from Live Love Texas
- White Cranberry Raspberry Real Fruit Popsicles from The Happi Housie
- No Churn Peach Ice Cream from The Lazy Gastronome
- Golden Oreo Peach Cobbler Ice Cream from Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck
- CopyCat Dole Pineapple Whip from Cincyshopper
- Homemade Strawberry Popsicles from A Cowboy’s Life
- No Churn Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream from LouLou Girls
- Blueberry Vanilla Ice Cream Cake Recipe from Mommy Evolution
- Smoothie Strawberry Banana Popsicles Recipe from Mommy Evolution
- No Churn Pistachio Ice Cream Recipe from Busy Being Jennifer
- Easy No Cook S’mores Parfait from Live Love Texas
- Homemade Strawberry Cantaloupe Popsicles Recipe from Live Love Texas
- Over The Top Orange Creamsicle Milkshake from Food Wine Sunshine
- Blueberry Almond Chia Pudding from Delightful E Made
- Chocolate Eclair Pudding Pie from Walking on Sunshine
- Berry Trifle recipe with Angel Food Cake from Walking on Sunshine
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.