A cookie that is one of our family’s favorite cookies are these Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies.
The peanut butter in the cookie dough gives the cookie that wonderful peanut butter + chocolate combination that is irresistible.
My second daughter made these cookies recently as we were having many guests for the week, and she made this fun little video out of her pictures.
We hope you try them out and let us know what you think!
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
In a large bowl, beat butter, shortening, peanut butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and eggs on medium speed of electric mixer until well blended.
Stir together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt; add to butter mixture, beating until well blended.
Stir in chocolate chips.
Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake at 375 degrees 8-10 minutes or until set.
Cool slightly. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.