Today, we have a guest post from Trine. I love banana bread, and chocolate chips just makes it better! Go over and check out Creative Pink Butterfly and give Trine a “Hi!”
Hi, its Trine from Creative Pink Butterfly here today to write a summer recipe guest post for you.
I have some terrible news, the summer in Norway has been so bad that I have hardly had the summer feeling at all. It is at times like these when I need a great pick-me-up. There were brown bananas in the fruit bowl and chocolate chips in the fridge so it just made sense.
- 2-3 ripe/brown bananas
- 50 g butter about 3.5 Tablespoons
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- 1 cup flower
- ¼ - ½ cup chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 170 C (350 F).
Mash bananas in a bowl - I like mine chunky; but if you do not, just make it completely smooth.
Add all ingredients minus the chocolate chips and mix together.
Gently fold in the chocolate chips using a spatula.
Pour the batter into a bread pan which has been pre-greased.
Bake for about 30-40 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
Cool slightly in the pan, then transfer to a wire rack and let it cool completely (unless you are like me and just cannot wait that long).
I hope you like my recipe! For more banana or chocolate chip recipes, check out my blog Creative Pink Butterfly.
You can also find Trine on social media here:
Danielle from Creatively Homespun, Maria at Maria Magdalena Living Ideas, and Audrey at That Recipe will be our co-hosts for July. Please make sure that you follow them in at least one way! They will be commenting on and pinning many of your posts.
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.