Monday, I was able to make dinner for a friend that just had beautiful identical twins. I wish I could show you pictures as they are so adorable! Well, if you have ever had one baby, you know how much help you need–much less twins with a 2 year old boy and a four year old boy! So I was wondering what to make. I never make pasta anymore for families with new babies, as one time after I had a baby all four people who brought me meals brought spaghetti. I love spaghetti, and I was thankful for the food; but that scared me off from making spaghetti for others. I decided to make another one of my mom’s great meals: Chicken Parmesan, Italian Rice, English Muffin Bread, Tossed Salad, and Snickerdoodles (as I knew those were one of the husband’s favorite cookies).
This recipe for Chicken Parmesan is SOOO easy!
See? I told ya it was easy! Here’s the recipe:
Come back next week for the recipe for Italian Rice–we love it!!
If you would like to link up to 3 of your old or new recipes, please feel free to do so! I have two requests for this linky!
- Please follow me (either by receiving emails of my posts–you can sign up over on the left sidebar, following me on facebook, or by following me on pinterest.)
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, I will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. If you want to, you could follow it to see great food recipes!
- If I have a real busy week and can’t post a recipe, I’ll feature some of you! By linking up, you agree to let me use your pictures and links in future feature recipe posts. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all of my social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out