Cheesy Broccoli Casserole is one of my family’s favorite vegetable dishes.
It is one that we have at many family parties. Both kids and adults love to eat it, and I love how easy it is to prepare.
Recipe for Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
Cooking Time Required: 30-40 minutes. Preheat oven @ 375°
Ingredients and Directions:
- Cook 9 cups broccoli for 5 minutes. Drain water.
- Layer broccoli, sliced butter, and sliced soft Velveeta cheese 2 times in a 2 1/2 quart casserole baking dish. (I use Aldi’s equivalent of Velveeta.) (The sliced butter is placed on top of the broccoli, about 4 slices. The Velveeta cheese is placed on top of the butter and is placed to completely cover broccoli. Repeat the broccoli, butter, and cheese layer.)
- Place crushed Ritz crackers on the top of the casserole using 1 complete roll of crackers.
- Bake at 375° for 30-40 minutes.
Don’t forget to enter the giveaway for the Stock the Crock cookbook!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.