Today we have a wonderful summer side dish recipe that is a guest post from Megan who blogs at Sensitive Mommy.
You can check out yesterday’s post from Gypsy Road HERE.
Carrot and Zucchini BBQ Salad
Need a fun fresh twist to shake up your summer dinners? Try Carrot and Zucchini BBQ Salad. It is cool, zesty and best of all … you don’t have to heat up the house with my no-cook recipe.
Time: 20-25 minutes Servings: 4-6
This recipe is gluten free, soy free, dairy free, and top 8 allergy free, except egg. If egg-allergic use veganaise.
Enjoy this cool and zest Carrot and Zucchini BBQ Salad this summer with your family and friends.
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.