Butterscotch Oatmeal Cookies (or Oatmeal Scotchies) has always been one of my favorite cookie recipes.
I actually published this recipe almost 5 years ago. But last week, I turned 45, and my 2nd daughter asked what she could make for dessert. I said she could make these cookies. They were so good!
She also made a video to show how easy it is to make these cookies!
These are drop cookies, so they are very easy to make. Mix together all the ingredients and drop by teaspoonfuls on a cookie sheet. Bake and eat! They also freeze nicely.
- 1 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups quick oats
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 bag butterscotch morsels 10-12 ounces
Cream together butter and sugars.
Add eggs and vanilla, blend.
Add flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Blend.
Add quick oats and blend.
Stir in butterscotch morsels.
Drop by large teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet.
Bake at 375° for 7-8 minutes for chewy cookies, 9-10 minutes for crispy cookies (or until cookies are lightly brown and set in the middle)
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.