I first had this pie when it was given to our family after I had my fourth or fifth child. A kind lady in our church made us a meal and this was the dessert she brought along with the meal. My oldest daughter loved it (as did the rest of us), and so I asked her for the recipe.
This Brownie Pudding Pie is very easy to make, and takes only a few ingredients. Here is how you make it:
- Mix up a 19-21 ounce brownie mix according to the package directions.
- Spray a deep dish pie pan (although a regular pie pan would work) with cooking spray.
- Pour the brownie mix into the pie pan and bake according to the directions on the box. (Poke with a toothpick to see if it is done.)
- Cool completely.
- When cooled, scoop out the middle of the brownie pie crust leaving brownie on the edge and on the bottom as the brownie crust. Reserve the scooped out brownie for later.
- Whisk a 4-serving chocolate instant pudding mix and 1 cup of milk together. Add in one-half of a 8 ounce tub of Cool Whip.
- Add some brownie scraps to the pudding mixture if desired.
- Scoop pudding mixture into the brownie shell.
- You can cover the whole pie with the leftover Cool Whip.
- You can also put some of the brownie scraps on top of the pie.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.