This has been a tough week at our house. The flu bug hit us rather hard. I am almost never sick. I may get a cold from time to time, but this is the sickest I have been in about 18 years. We are on the mend though. As of today, I am the only one that had a fever — and my fever came back only in the evening. I’m hoping that tomorrow we will all be fever free!
I am so glad that my daughter started to do some videos and cooking for our Tasty Tuesday’s posts. She made these Brown Sugar Muffins and took the pictures and put together the video below (as well as last week’s Healthy Popsicles recipes.)
These Brown Sugar Muffins are easy to make and so yummy fresh out of the oven with butter. Here’s the video on how to make them:
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Cream together softened butter and brown sugar.
Add all other ingredients. Mix.
Spray muffin tin with cooking spray or use liners.
Spoon batter into muffin tin.
Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
If you have ever considered hosting a party — and you post regularly about food, then we need your help! This is what is required to be a host of Tasty Tuesday parties:
You are committing to posting every Tuesday at 8 am EST a recipe post (either a recipe, a round-up of recipes, or features from the previous party) and pinning 25 recipes that are linked up to this party to our Tasty Tuesday’s board. You would be part of our Facebook group where you would receive the scripts and be assigned the numbers you would pin. Tammy’s email is [email protected] Thank you!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.