Last week, I shared a round-up of 19 Keto recipes as well as sharing about a new Keto cookbook called The DIRTY, LAZY, KETO Dirt Cheap Cookbook
I am allowed to share 2 recipes from this cookbook. These are two recipes I am hoping to try very soon. This recipe, called Chi Chi’s Bankroll Breakfast Burrito is excerpted from The DIRTY, LAZY, KETO Dirt Cheap Cookbook by Stephanie Laska and William Laska.
One nice thing about this recipe is not only does it look like it would be delicious but it also can be made for just one person. It’s hard to find good recipes for just 1 person. Yet if you want to feed a family, it’s easy to multiply the ingredients.
For this recipe, I already keep these ingredients on hand. That’s always great for those nights I need a quick supper!
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons crumbled breakfast sausage
- 1⁄2 tablespoon finely chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 tablespoon chopped spinach
- 1⁄2 tablespoon chopped tomato
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 tablespoon shredded Cheddar cheese
In a small skillet over low heat, melt the butter.
In a small bowl, whisk eggs and cream. Pour mixture into skillet covering entire bottom. Cook 3–5 minutes until solid. Transfer egg “tortilla” to serving plate.
In a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat, brown sausage, vegetables, salt, and pepper for 10 minutes, stirring regularly.
Pour cooked meat and vegetable mixture on to egg “tortilla,” add cheese, and gently roll to form burrito.s
Excerpted from The DIRTY, LAZY, KETO Dirt Cheap Cookbook by Stephanie Laska and William Laska. Copyright © 2020 by Stephanie Laska and William Laska. Used with permission of the publisher, Adams Media, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, Inc. All rights reserved.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.