Maria who is one of the hosts of this party has shared this recipe today on Creative K Kids! I am thankful for Maria as she is faithful to pin your posts every week. All of our hosts do such a great job being faithful to their responsibilities to this party. Go by her blog and check it out:
Bitterballen is one of the most favorite Dutch snacks. In past times, bitterballen commonly served as an appetizer before the main meal; but now bitterballen is also enjoyed in a variety of outdoor activities such as picnics and various children’s parties. Usually, bitterballen is made with fresh beef and beef stock. For this recipe, I modified it using corned beef, milk, and edam cheese. The result is very delicious! Crunchy outside, tender inside.
Here’s a little more information about Maria:
I’m Maria, I live in a remote area, and I always try to make good food with ingredients around me. They are very limited, but that’s challenging me to be more creative each day.
You can find Maria on her blog, Maria Magdalena Living Ideas.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.