Krusteaz sent me a holiday pack of goodies, cookie mixes, and a gift card just so that I could give my honest review of their products and share them with you! What a fun review!
I bake cookies all the time (as you can tell from my dessert page) and usually from scratch. However, life gets busy, and sometimes it is nice to have a mix handy for a quick dessert. I also love mixes for when my kids want to bake without my help. It is so much easier for them to do it all on their own.
I might start using Krusteaz’s box mixes more, because I love a couple of Krusteaz’s features. The first feature that I love is that on every cookie box they give a variation recipe that you can make with that mix as well as the normal recipe. Of course, I had to try the different recipes. For the Snickerdoodle Cookie Mix, I made the Chocolate Snickerdoodles.I must admit that I think I like regular Snickerdoodles just as well or maybe even better than the chocolate version.
For the Triple Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix, I made the Peanut Cups and Cookies, and they were fantastic!
The second feature I am excited about is the Holiday Cookie Helper.
Don’t know what kind of cookie you want to make? Go take this fun quiz, and it will share what recipe best fits what you want. If you don’t want to make that cookie, then you can go see all of their special holiday cookies and choose any one of them to make. I took the quiz and the answer to the quiz was that I should make the Milk and Cookie Shots recipe, but after looking at all their choices, I want to try out the Triple Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bark and the Pretzel Toffee Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies first.
For your holiday baking this year, try out Krusteaz’s mixes! Let me know how you like them.
You can enter this giveaway to win some cookie mixes of your very own from Krusteaz.
Winners must reside in the United States.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Creative K Kids is not responsible for the fulfillment of this prize.
Don’t forget to enter the giveaway for 2 free dozen Pete and Gerry’s Organic Eggs! (Coupons will be sent to you for the full price of the eggs.)
WE HAVE A NEW HOST!
Please welcome Merry from Merry Around Town as one of our hosts! We are so glad she joined our party, and we would love it if you could follow her on at least one of her social media channels (Pinterest/Facebook/Twitter/Instagram) and go thank her for the commitment she is making to help this be a great linky party.
We still need one new host for January! Here are the requirements to hosting a Tasty Tuesday’s party:
You are committing to posting every Tuesday at 8 am EST a recipe post (either a recipe, a round-up of recipes, or features from the previous party) and pinning 25 recipes that are linked up to this party to our Tasty Tuesday’s board. You would be part of our Facebook group where you would receive the scripts and be assigned the numbers you would pin. Tammy’s email is [email protected] Thank you!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.