It is another week of no recipe blogging. This is why I usually set up guest posts for the summer! I had a very busy week with 7 additional people in my house as my sister’s family was visiting. We were excited to have them as we only see them once every four years since they live in South Africa. We took a mini-trip to the east side of Florida, and arrived back home on Friday night with my sister’s family heading north. The last three days we have had church, I am actively working on VBS as that begins next week, and I am reclaiming my house from air mattresses — and taking kids to dentist appointments — and looking at Amazon Prime deals.
Yep, I placed four orders on Amazon instead of writing up my food post. Two of the orders are presents, one of the orders was Expo markers (what a good deal!), and I got Command Hooks at 30% off. So besides the one really expensive present, I did pretty good at restraining myself.
Since this is a Tasty Tuesdays, I thought I would share some kitchen items that are included in the Prime Day deals that I either have or would like to have:
- Instant Pot DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1
- Taylor Commercial Waterproof Digital Cooking Thermometer
- Some day I would like to get the BlendTec or the Vitamix Blenders. The BlendTec is on sale.
- The Vitamix 7500 Low-Profile Blender is also on sale.
- If you would like the Cuisinart 14 cup red food processor, you can get it on sale.
- I have only 3 steak knives left, so it is a good thing that we never eat steak. However, if I were to get more, these AmazonBasics Premium 8-Piece Steak Knife Set have good reviews.
- Now, I have never been tempted to make my own pasta . . . but if I were, I would snag this Gvode Kitchen Pasta Roller Attachment for Kitchenaid Stand Mixer.
As I was looking on Amazon’s website for deals, I thought this one was funny. If you have this to make your eggs, please don’t get offended; but I thought it funny someone would buy a dish that would take up room just to make eggs. Many people do though as it has over 6,400 reviews.
I also broke down and bought the Flash Furniture 24”W x 48”L Granite White Plastic Folding Table. I put it at the end of my dining room table when we have 14 people at our house. If I have more than 14, I set up the 6 foot table
Today, on the five purchases I bought, I saved more than the price of my prime membership for a year!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.