Thank you for linking up your food posts!
I am so sorry that I did not get up a new food post. I am with my mom in Michigan visiting my grandma who had to go into a nursing home after getting double pneumonia. I was able to get all my posts done ahead of time except this post. I am now at my aunt’s house just writing this little post up in the few minutes I have. I was hoping to use my phone as a hotspot, but Sprint gets terrible reception up here in the country.
We are encouraged as my grandma did remember my mom and seemed to remember me as well. I stayed with her a couple of summers right after my grandpa died, and then she stayed with me when she got really sick after a surgery, so we have a special bond. My grandma also was able to just start eating soft foods (not pureed foods) so that was good too.
Please link up your food posts, and I will try to get a new post up next week!
Jennifer from Simple Hacks Living and Audrey from That Recipe will be the co-hosts for this party for February! They will help Tammy from Creative K Kids in pinning and commenting on your posts.
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.