As many of you know, I am attempting to make some of my old posts look a little bit better this summer instead of writing new recipes.
Today, I re-did the post for one of my family’s favorite biscuit recipes called Angel Biscuits.
I just made these for my daughter who turned 9. I should have taken new pictures then, as these aren’t that great. Next time I make them, I’ll update the pictures again!
You can find the recipe HERE.
You can pin this recipe HERE! Thanks for any re-pins and follows on Pinterest!
But I can’t go back and re-do pictures of the kids. I can’t believe how much they have grown in a little over a year!
This is Dina’s last week to be our co-host. She has done a terrific job pinning and commenting on your posts. If you would like to be a co-host for September and October or just September for this party, please contact me at [email protected](dot)com.
The responsibilities of a co-host would be to pin and comment on 20 links plus run the bottom portion of this post (the rules and names of the hosts) on your blog with either your own recipe on the top or you could feature a link-up from the previous week or you could spruce up an old post like i have been doing! I would give you the bottom portion and add you to my Tasty Tuesdays Pinterest board and a facebook group in case you had questions.
This month, Dina from My UN-Entitled Life and Anna from Family Living on a Budget are running this party on their blogs!
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.