I have been sharing many round-ups of recipes the past couple of months.
All of the recipes have come from the recipes that you have linked up to this party — so keep linking up. They get featured, and I pin the collage picture, which will hopefully bring you more traffic.
I do not use my crock pot as much as I should. I would like to be disciplined enough to do it. With all of these yummy recipes, I have no excuse not to use it!
Here are 35 different crock pot (or slow cooker recipes). I hope you see something you like!
- Keto Crockpot Chicken Thighs With Lemon & Garlic from Keto Millenial
- Crock Pot Chicken and Potatoes from Flour on My Face
- Crockpot Cranberry Jalapeño Swedish Meatballs from Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck
- Crock Pot Quinoa Stuffed Peppers from Mama of Many Blessings
- Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken from Mommy Hates Cooking
- Crock Pot Salsa Verde Beef Stew from Flour on My Face
- Slow Cooker Apple BBQ Ribs from Cincy Shopper
- Slow Cooker Caramel Apple Dip from Cincy Shopper
- Easy Crockpot BBQ Pulled Chicken Recipe from Mommy Evolution
- Crock Pot London Broil from Walking on Sunshine
- Crock Pot Chicken Burritos from Flour on My Face
- Crock Pot Chili Recipe from Mama of Many Blessings
- Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken with Black Beans from That Recipe
- Crock Pot Hot Cheesy Chicken Sandwiches from Flour on My Face
- Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings from Coupons and Freebies Mom
- Crock Pot Mexican Chicken Soup from Flour on my Face
- Easy Crockpot Ravioli from Crystal & Co.
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Chicken from Crystal & Co.
- Crock Pot Lentil Butternut Squash Soup from Flour on My Face
- Creamy Chicken Tortilla Soup Slow Cooker from Simply Designing
- Wonderfully Wicked Slow Cooker Chicken from The Painted Apron
- Slow Cooker Curry Chicken with Turmeric Rice with Comfort Spring
- Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheese Soup from Cincy Shopper
- Crock Pot Italian Style Chili from Julie’s Creative Lifestyle
- Slow Cooker Apple Crisp from Clean & Scentsible
- Slow Cooker Sweet Chili Cashew Chicken from The Painted Apron
- Apple & Lentil Andouille Crockpot Stew from Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck
- Crockpot Vegetarian Chili from Veggies First, Then Dessert
- Slow Cooker Apple Crisp from Cincy Shopper
- Crockpot Texas Smoked Beef Brisket from Cindy’s On-Line Recipe Box
- Crockpot Fajita Chicken from Coupons and Freebies Mom
- Honey Baked Chicken Legs from Creative K Kids
- 5-ingredient Crockpot Meatloaf Recipe from Creative K Kids
- Crock-Pot Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes and Chicken from Creative K Kids
- Slow Cooker Ham ‘n Swiss Chicken from Creative K Kids
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.