I decided that for the rest of the summer, I would go back and spruce up my old posts instead of writing new posts. This was a goal of mine as the first posts I wrote have terrible formatting and pictures.
I also thought this would save me time. I was definitely wrong there. I found out that, for some reason, I have 3-4 copies of several pictures in my media files. So I spent time weeding out a couple hundred of pictures–and then stopped for a while. Then I had to find all the pictures that went with this post. And then I made new collages and redid the pictures.
I thought about taking a screen shot of the old post, but I didn’t.
This is the first food post I wrote up!
You can go HERE to see the recipe for Make Your Own Frozen Pizzas! I love them! I spend a couple of hours making enough pizzas for our family for about 1-2 months.
They are cheaper than buying pizzas, and they taste much better! Plus you know what ingredients are in this pizza!
This month, Tamara from OKC Mom of 3 and Dee from Meatloaf and Melodrama are running this party on their blogs! We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts! Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
**Tammy at Creative K Kids (Blog)** Pinterest/Facebook/Google+/Twitter/Instagram **Tamara at OKC Mom of 3 (Blog)**
**Dee at Meatloaf and Melodrama (Blog)** Pinterest/Facebook/Google+/Twitter/
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
‘); // ]]>