With my busy schedule of school, family, church, and more, I have not been able to take pictures of any new recipes. So I have been putting together round-ups of recipes that have been linked up to our Tasty Tuesday linky parties.
I love salad recipes as they can be a main dish or a side dish. Salads are usually made for every activity or holiday, and we often desire to find a new recipe to try.
Below there are 27 salad recipes! I hope you enjoy the variety and find one you would like to try.
- Apple Pecan Chicken Salad from Swirls of Flavor
- Mediterranean Chicken Salad from Homemade on Weeknight
- Panzanella Salad from Swirls of Flavor
- Panzanella (Italian Bread Salad) from That Recipe
- Summer Grilled Corn Salad from The Lazy Gastronome
- Chicken Fajita Salad from Cindy’s Online Recipe Box
- Healthier Chicken Salad from Homemade on Weeknight
- Keto Greek Salad with KETO Greek Dressing from KetoBasicAF
- Pasta Salad With Chicken from Cook-Clean-Then-Repeat
- Sour Cream & Scallion Potato Salad with Bacon from Faith, Hope, Love, and Luck
- Grilled Corn, Tomato and Avocado Salad from That Recipe
- Cajun Potato Salad from That Recipe
- Ramen Noodle Salad from The Painted Apron
- Spring Mix Salad with Roasted Red Peppers + Goat Cheese + Nuts from Pots & Planes
- Carolina Coleslaw from That Recipe
- Fruit Pudding Salad from She Saved
- Orzo Pasta Salad from Whimsy and Wow
- Summer Fruit Salad from NancyC
- BBQ Cheddar Summer Macaroni Salad from Faith, Hope, Love, and Luck
- EASY Rotisserie Chicken Salad Recipe from Cherished Bliss
- Bacon Cheese Burger Meatloaf Salad from The Hungry Mountaineer
- Ruby Tuesday Apple Salad from Cook-Clean-Then-Repeat
- Raspberry Cranberry Jello Salad
- Carrot and Zucchini BBQ Salad
- Strawberry Sour Cream Delight
- Ramen Coleslaw Recipe
- Crunchy Potato Chip Coleslaw
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.