Last week, I shared 25 pumpkin recipes from our Tasty Tuesday parties. I was looking at all of my old posts this week to see which of my own pumpkin recipes I have shared in the past. As I was looking through the posts, I found a draft of 25 more pumpkin recipes that I had never published.
Enjoy all things pumpkin this fall!
Here are 25 MORE pumpkin recipes!
You can scroll down to the bottom of this post and see some more pumpkin recipes that have been published here on Creative K Kids!
- Pumpkin Dipped Marshmallow Pops from Juggling Act Mama
- Pumpkin Pie Spice Thumbprint Sugar Cookies from Diethood
- Easy Halloween Pumpkin Cupcakes from 3 Boys and a Dog
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies from Love to Be in the Kitchen
- Pumpkin and Oreo Black Magic Parfait from Juggling Act Mama
- Pumpkin Gingersnap Cheesecake Bites from Just Us Four
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars from Stuck on Sweet
- No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Cups from Juggling Act Mama
- Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins with White Chocolate Chunks from Amanda’s Cookin’
- Cinnamon and Sugar Mini Pumpkin Muffins from Savvy Saving Couple
- Pumpkin Bread Mini Pumpkins from Sweet Designs
- Downeast Maine Pumpkin Bread from Juggling Act Mama
- Pumpkin Pecan Braid from A Cultivated Nest
Pumpkin Breakfast Recipes
- IHOP Pumpkin Pancakes from CopyKat Recipes
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Waffles Recipe from A Mom’s Taker
- Cranberry Pumpkin Coffee Cake from Amanda’s Cookin’
- Pumpkin Pie Cinnamon Rolls from Diethood
- Baked Pumpkin Spice Donuts from The Joys of Boys
Pumpkin Appetizer, Side, & Main Dishes
- Homemade Pumpkin Applesauce from My Cooking Spot
- Pumpkin Mascarpone Ravioli from My Cooking Spot
- Pumpkin Chipotle Pulled Pork Sandwiches from A Turtle’s Life for Me
- Octoberfest Pumpkin Chili with Chili Garlic Bread from Juggling Act Mama
- Turkey, Pumpkin and Black Bean Burritos (with Turkey-Pumpkin Filling Recipe) from Mom Foodie
- Pumpkin Bean Dip from Mom Foodie
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.