The cold weather has hit the country!
Even here in Florida, we have had some chilly and gray days. Those chilly days make me in the mood for soup. Last week, I sat outside at a soccer game for a couple of hours, and I came home and made soup for dinner!
I love almost all kinds of soup, and I always am happy to find some new recipes!
Here are some soup recipes that have been linked up to the past several Tasty Tuesday linky parties:
- Colleen’s One-Pot Italian Orzo Wedding Soup from Faith, Hope, Love, and Luck
- Crock Pot Mexican Chicken Soup from Flour on my Face
- 7-Ingredient Broken Spaghetti Pasta Soup from Faith, Hope, Love, and Luck
- Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Soup
- Creamy Oyster Soup Recipe from A Proverbs 31 Wife
- Chicken Gumbo Soup from Cindy’s On-line Recipe Box
- Healthy Pumpkin Soup from That Recipe
- Potato Soup With Bacon (And Apples!) from Cooking with Ewa
- Beef Barley Soup from The Black Peppercorn
- Lemon Chicken Orzo Chickpea Soup (Instant Pot cooked chicken) from Crafting a Family
- Best Pumpkin Soup Recipe with Canned Pumpkin in the Instant Pot from Crafting a Family
- Potato Leek Soup from Lou Lou Girls
- Easy Slow Cooker Butternut Squash Soup from The Short Order Cook
- Crock Pot Lentil Butternut Squash Soup from Flour on My Face
- Creamy Tomato Florentine Soup from Mommy Hates Cooking
- Cream of Broccoli Soup from Creative K Kids
- Cheesy Potato Soup from Creative K Kids
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.