There are a few changes on the horizon!
- I am having some great guest posts on Tasty Tuesdays starting in May and continuing all the way through August! I am going to be crazy busy this summer, so having guest posts will allow me to continue to post and offer this party all summer. It will also bring some great recipes here that I may not make! I will continue to feature the most clicked posts the first Tuesday of every month.
- In my “free time”, I hope to come up with some more great recipes for the fall, re-do some pictures for those horrendously big pictures taken back when I started posting. I also need to finish my food landing pages.
- I also have changed to using Yummly Rich Recipes Plugin. I have just found out about Yummly, and I have joined a couple of Facebook groups where we “yum” each other’s recipes. I have only had two recipes yummed by these groups, but yummly has been my 2nd highest social referrer the past couple of days. You do not have to switch to using the Yummly recipe plugin; but I liked a couple of things about it:
–You can put pictures in the post after you figure out their coding. Here is an example of one of my recent posts that have more than one picture, and here is a recipe that I only put the main picture in. You have to know how to find the URL of the pictures from your media library.
–Supposedly, if you get rid of the plugin, the recipe is still on the post; but I have not tried that out.
–I switched, because it didn’t seem like yummly was pulling up a picture even after I had added what I needed to add. Maybe it will work right for you though. Maybe we can add a Yummly linky to the Social Media Linky Party on Wednesdays where we yum the 5 recipes before the one you linked up. Would you like something like that? Let me know!
Here is my Yummly Page!
I’ll keep you updated every week if I get some of my “behind the scenes” work done on the blog such as landing pages or re-doing pictures. Thanks for sticking with me, and I look forward to seeing all your yummy recipes!
On Friday, I did not do a food post, but I made some printables that you can use for Rice Krispies Treat bars (the store-bought kind) if you are a T-ball, baseball, or softball mom! I hope you can use them!
Danielle from Creatively Homespun is joining Ashley from Forgetful Momma to be our co-hosts for April! Please make sure that you follow them in at least one way! They will be commenting on and pinning many of your posts.
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.