I received the cookbook, “1,001 Best Grilling Recipes: Delicious, Easy-to-Make Recipes from Around the World” to review.
I knew I was moving to Florida, and I thought I would be grilling all the time. Well, we left our grill in Illinois as we had no room on the truck for it. We still have not bought another grill. Then it is TOO HOT! At least to us northerners it is. I have a feeling we may be grilling a lot more in a few months.
So even though I have not tried any of the recipes, I can tell you about the book. It does have 1,001 grilling recipes, but they are not all meat recipes. There are your beef, burgers, chicken, fish and shellfish recipes; but there are also has appetizers, desserts, marinades, rubs and seasonings, and sauces recipes.
There are recipes you would think would be included in a grilling cookbook such as, “Honeyed Bar-Bee-Que Breasts” but there are also recipes such as “Double-Crusted Barbecue Chicken Pie” and “Flounder Stuffed with Shrimp.” Besides wanting to try “Barbecued Ice Cream” and “Smokin’ Chocolate Cake”, I also found this recipe to be one I want to try:
The author of this book is Rick Browne, who is the creator and host of the PBS TV series Barbeque America. He has authored 12 cookbooks! Agate Publishing has released the 2nd edition of this cookbook, and you can also find the cookbook on Amazon.
One of you can also win a copy of this cookbook! Please only enter the giveaway if you live in the United States.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Creative K Kids is not responsible for the fulfillment of this prize!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.